We strongly advise you to set up Two-factor Authentication (2FA) using Google Authenticator for additional security for your Bullex account:
Setting up Two-factor Authentication (2FA):
- If you don't have this app yet on your mobile phone, please download Google Authenticator.
- Go to http://www.bullex.eu and log into your account.
- Select 'My account' and go to 'Settings'.
- Here you can set up Two-factor Authentication (2FA).
- For more details steps please visit our FAQ to activate 2FA
General security tips:
- Even better than a Password: a Pass Phrase that only makes sense to you! For example: "3 Orange furry cats jump higher".
- Never share your password with anyone. This includes people claiming to work for Bullex. We will never ask you for your password!
- When you have enabled Two-factor Authentication also make sure that your mobile phone is protected with biometric authentication like fingerprints.
Beware of the following: